Monday, July 20, 2009

Stompin' Tom Angry About Anti-Smoking Laws


I'd like to send a shout-out to dear Stompin' Tom, who is currently suffering. Why? Well new legislation may mean that smoking at venues is prohibited, which is really pissing him off. He's a chain smoker, you see, and "It's really uncomfortable to be a chain smoker and not be allowed to smoke anywhere." And he's right! How dare the government interrupt the personal lives of their citizens when they are spreading carcinogens in the air to unsuspecting victims - many of which being the elderly and children, who are far more susceptible to the harmful effects of those chemicals! This is communism. If I want to smoke, and give everyone around me cancer, then it's my god given right! The roadies chose to travel with me, so the fact that I smoke up to 108 cigarettes a day while they are near me is THEIR fault. And I bet most of my fans are smokers anyway. I'm going to move to Pakistan where I can smoke wherever I damn well please.


We're all with you Stompin' Tom. Keep smoking. Maybe the next cigarette will finally give you terminal cancer and you'll shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment